Hosting the ED Triage Systematics™ Course is easy!
You would like to have Triage First in-house to teach ED Triage Systematics™, your facility is small and you have a strictly limited budget. What do you do when you know your processes are broken, patient satisfaction and quality of care could be better; staff members are getting burned-out, critical thinking skills are being taxed by the increased patient volume and level of patient acuity, and the patient disposition isn’t always appropriate? Up goes the risk for a sentinel event. We know you know these risks all too well. You have likely heard about us from colleagues and you know our reputation, and you know we can provide the lasting culture change your emergency department needs now. The problem has been that you believe you can’t afford the training. We are here to say, yes you can! Hosting the ED Triage: Comprehensive Course™ is easy.
Hosting the ED Triage Systematics™ course is an option.
- Work a plan: Hosting the ED Triage Systematics™ Course
- Determine the number of staff to be trained.
- Speak with other facilities who might be interested in sending staff to a Triage First course. Calculate the total number of participants (your staff + interest/commitments).
- Determine the cost off-set by what you will charge the other facility staff (up to $599 per person) – which you keep. We will even provide you with a template brochure to promote the event!
- Submit an inquiry form and tell us you want to host the ED Triage Systematics™ (2 day live) course. (Note: The online modules are included in all hosted workshops. Finishing the online modules completes the ED Triage Comprehensive Course™ and is included as a value added service at no extra charge! (Online module and course information is here).
Expect the best to work for you and your department to advance best practice for optimum patient outcomes!
There are no relevant financial relationships by any planner or content authors that affect the planning, implementation, or evaluation of these activities. These activities are successfully completed by: signing in, participation in all exercises included, satisfactory performance of 80% or higher on the post-test (if applicable), and completion of the participant feedback tool. Triage First is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. The ANCC Accreditation Program and ANCC Accredited Organization are trademarks of the American Nurses Credentialing Center. All Rights Reserved. ANCC is the world’s largest and most prestigious nurse credentialing organization, and a subsidiary of the American Nurses Association (ANA). ANCC is the only nurse credentialing organization to successfully achieve ISO 9001:2008 certification in the design, development, and delivery of global credentialing services and support products for nurses and healthcare organizations.